International Symposium, Yaoundé-Cameroon
July 20-22, 2015
- A symposium volume will be published in July-August, 2016 by Cuvillier Velag Göttingen under the REAL Studies Series of the Department of English, Chemnitz University of Technology, Germany. This means that participants have to up-date their presentations in a publishable form and submit for review on or before March 15, 2016, at the latest.
- For those who think they can make a contribution, please see style sheet on the table
- Scientific Committee:
Prof. Dr. Josef Schmied (Chemnitz University, Germany)
Prof. Peter Tirop Simatei (Moi University, Eldoret, Kenya)
Prof. Samuel Atechi (University of Yaoundé I, Cameroon)
Dr. Alexandra Esimaje (Benson Idahosa University, Benin City, Nigeria)
Dr. Dunlop Ochieng (The Open University, Tanzania)
- Award of prizes for best PhDs in 2016, 2017 in the network institutions represented here at this symposium is envisaged within this network funding programme. Our contact persons should send us a short abstract of the PhD theses once defended, including the titles and university where you defended as well as the date
- Students in the network institutions can circulate their texts for expert advice through the contact persons. We will look for appropriate persons to mediate your texts
- There is very limited budget in the project to support small in-group discussions with students about the programmes of the Humboldt foundation. The manner of how will be discussed with contact persons when the moment comes.
- The forum platform will be updated on the webpage, and we will ask PhD students and postdoc to be registered, so we can exchange views on their projects and publication experiences.
- We trust that any of you sitting here can write to any of us in here for advice and information on any issue about your work and future research plans.